Water Chiller is a mechanical device used to facilitate heat exchange from water to a refrigerant in a closed loop system. The refrigerant is then pumped to a location where the waste heat is transferred to the atmosphere. In hydroponics, pumps, lights and ambient heat can warm the reservoir water temperatures, leading to plant root and health problems. For ideal plant health, the water chiller can be used to lower the water temperature below ambient level; 68°F (20°C) is a good temperature for most plants. This results in healthy root production and efficient absorption of nutrients.
In Air Conditioning, chilled water is often used to cool a building's air and equipment, especially in situations where many individual rooms must be controlled separately, such as a hotel. A chiller lowers water temperature to between 40° and 45°F before the water is pumped to the location to be cooled.
With Environment friendly refrigerant R407c/R410a/R134a.
Water chiller series:
1. Air cooled water Mini Chiller. Cooling capacity 20kW/25kW/30kW/35kW/40kW/50kW. With scroll compressor.
2. Air cooled water moular chiller. Cooling capacity 60kW/100kW/130kW/200kW/260kW. With scroll compressor
3. Air cooled water screw chiller. Cooling capacity 150kW/ 180kW/250kW/320kW/380kW/430kW/ 500kW/ 570kW/ 640kW/700kW/760kW/870kW/930kW/1000kW/1180kW. With screw compressor
4. Water cooled modular chiller. Cooling capacity 80kW/120kW/140kW/160kW. With scroll compressor.
5. Water cooled screw chiller. Cooling capacity130kW-2500kW. With screw compressor.
6. Low Temperature Water Chiller. Unit achieve optimum performance at ambient temperature as low as -25℃.
Copyright © 2020 Jinan Amrta Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.