Model No.: AW20~AW260
Type: Air-Cooled, Cooling Only With Electric Heater/Cooling Only/Heat Pump
Cooling Method: Air-cooled
Unit Structure: Integral
Selected Voltage: 380V/50HZ
Noise Level: Low
Compressor Brand: Copeland / Danfoss / Daikin / Panasonic
Refrigerant: R410A / R407c / R134A / R22
Casing(Optional): Stainless Steel 304/316
Evaporator: Plate / Tube And Tube
Power Supply: 220V, 380-415V, 50HZ/60HZ
Application Fields: Bewery/Beverage Factory
Compressor Qty/Circult: 1/2/3/4
Running Condition: 0DegreeC~-25DegreeC
Cooling Capacity: 20~260kW
Packaging: Plywood Casing or standard package suitable for sea and air transport
Brand: Amrta or OEM
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 400PCS / Month
HS Code: 8418612090
In the beverage industry, a chiller removes the heat gained from the process during mixing, cooking, or after pasteurizing the product. The process of making wine has evolved into one of most scientific processes in the beverage industry. We provide custom chilling and controls systems to everything from the simple to the advanced winery. Whether you're planning to enhance your existing process or want to expand your operation, let us help to choose the right chilling system solution for you. Wineries have multiple uses for chilled glycol including:
•Storage Tank Cooling - chilled glycol is circulated through a cooling jacket to control juice temperature.
•Grape Cooling - After the grapes are crushed the juice can be circulated through a plate heat exchanger, chilled down, and then returned to the fruit totes.
•Room Cooling - Chilled glycol is circulated through an air/glycol heat exchanger for product storage cooling or general room cooling.
● Small Offices, Hotels, Hospitals
● Small commercial and residential buildings
Why this choice?
● Very high efficiency with R410A
● Very low noise operation
● R410A scroll compressors
● Advanced control
● Unit with pump and optional buffer tank
● Very compact for outdoor or indoor installation
01. Structure. Panels and base frame are made from alvanized steel protected with polyester powder painting to ensure total resistance to atmospheric agents.
02. Compressor. Hermetic scroll type compressor, equipped with the crankcase heater and thermal protection with thermal overload cut-out and crankcase heater mounted on rubber vibration isolators.
03. Axial fan. External rotor type axial fans, equipped with single phase direct drive motors, low noise 6 poles, protection level IP54, provided with a protective outlet grille.
04. Evaporator. High efficiency and low pressure drop stainless steel (AISI 316) water exchangers, with antifreeze heating element (option) and differential pressure switch, factory insulated with flexible close cell material.
05. Condenser. Coils are consisting of seamless copper tubes mechanically expanded into blue hydrophilic aluminum fins,100% fully quality tested; sub cooling circuit to prevent freezing at the base (optional); protected with metal grill.
06. Desuperheater. High efficiency stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger, factory insulated with flexible close cell material(optional).
07. Refrigerant circuit. Copper tube connection with charge valve, filter, sight glass, gas-liquid separator, thermostatic expansion valve, low pressure switch with automatic reset, high pressure switch with manual reset . The heat pump unit is completed also with 4-way valve, liquid receiver and one way valve.
08. Water circuit. Built with air vent valve, water drain connection, and female-threaded hydraulic connectors Water pump (8kW-30kW), differential pressure switch Expansion tank (8kW-30kW).
09. Electric panel
Compressor protection breaker
Fan motor protection breaker
Control circuit protection breaker
Phase sequence relay (only for 3-phase)
Programmable microprocessor controller
Additional electric heater embedded in the coils for defrosting in low temperature ambient. It must be factory installed
Stainless steel covering
Tube in tube heat exchanger
Water circuit electric heater
|Cooling input (without water pump)||kW||8.2||9.03||9.39||13.2||15.02||18.8|
|Heating input (without water pump)||kW||8.7||9.23||9.43||14.3||15.57||20.45|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||38||39||42||50||52||52|
|Water connection size||mm||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40|
|Noise level ***||dB(A)||66||66||68||70||70||70|
|Cooling power input||kW||20.8||31.4||42.1||63.6||84.2|
|Heating power input||kW||20.2||30.6||41||61.2||82|
|Max Input Power||kW||24||35.7||47.7||71.4||95.4|
|Max Input current||A||50||74||97||148||194|
|Cooling Running Current||A||46||68||89||136||178|
|Cooling power input*||kW||2*9.4||3*9.63||4*9.77||6*9.63||8*9.77|
|Heating power input**||kW||2*9.1||3*9.36||4*9.5||6*9.36||8*9.5|
|Type||/||Shell and tube heat exchanger|
|Water flow when cooling||m3/h||11.2||16.8||22.4||33.6||44.8|
|Water flow when heating||m3/h||11.7||17.6||23.4||35.1||46.8|
|Water side pressure drop ***||kPa||46||52||55||52||55|
|Water connection size||DN||50|| 50 ||65||2x50||2x65|
|V type coil||Length||mm||2000||2207||2207||2207||2207|
Looking for ideal Industrial Brewery Glycol Water Chiller Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Beverage Water Chiller Chiller are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of CE Certification Brewery Glycol Water Chiller. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Amrta Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.